Privoxy Linux Portable 3.0.19
Disember 28, 2011
Privoxy Linux versi 3.0.19 Portable.
Tidak perlu install.
Mengandungi Adblock plus easylist dan easyprivacy filter.
Nama file : privoxy-3.0.19-linux-portable.tar.gz
Saiz : 680kb
nota : Buang .odt dan extract.
Cara guna :
Buka terminal dimana Privoxy itu berada
Announcing Privoxy v.3.0.19 stable
This is a bug-fix release for the previously released
Privoxy 3.0.18. One of the fixes addresses a security issue.
ChangeLog for Privoxy
*** Version 3.0.19 Stable ***
– Bug fixes:
– Prevent a segmentation fault when de-chunking buffered content.
It could be triggered by malicious web servers if Privoxy was
configured to filter the content and running on a platform
where SIZE_T_MAX isn’t larger than UINT_MAX, which probably
includes most 32-bit systems. On those platforms, all Privoxy
versions before 3.0.19 appear to be affected.
To be on the safe side, this bug should be presumed to allow
code execution as proving that it doesn’t seems unrealistic.
– Do not expect a response from the SOCKS4/4A server until it
got something to respond to. This regression was introduced
in 3.0.18 and prevented the SOCKS4/4A negotiation from working.
Reported by qqqqqw in #3459781.
– General improvements:
– Fix an off-by-one in an error message about connect failures.
– Use a GNUMakefile variable for the webserver root directory and
update the path. Sourceforge changed it which broke various
– Update the CODE_STATUS description.
Privoxy is a non-caching web proxy with advanced filtering capabilities for
enhancing privacy, modifying web page data and HTTP headers, controlling
access, and removing ads and other obnoxious Internet junk. Privoxy has a
flexible configuration and can be customized to suit individual needs and
tastes. It has application for both stand-alone systems and multi-user
Privoxy is Free Software and licensed under the GNU GPLv2.
Privoxy is an associated project of Software in the Public Interest (SPI).
Helping hands and donations are welcome:
At present, Privoxy is known to run on Windows(95, 98, ME, 2000,
XP, Vista), GNU/Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, SuSE, Debian, Fedora, Gentoo and
others), Mac OSX, OS/2, AmigaOS, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, and
various other flavors of Unix.
In addition to the core features of ad blocking and cookie management,
Privoxy provides many supplemental features, that give the end-user
more control, more privacy and more freedom:
* Supports “Connection: keep-alive”. Outgoing connections can be kept
alive independently from the client. Currently not available on all
* Supports IPv6, provided the operating system does so too,
and the configure script detects it.
* Supports tagging which allows to change the behaviour based on client
and server headers.
* Can be run as an “intercepting” proxy, which obviates the need to
configure browsers individually.
* Sophisticated actions and filters for manipulating both server and
* Can be chained with other proxies.
* Web page filtering (text replacements, removes banners based on size,
invisible web-bugs and HTML annoyances, etc.)
* Modularized configuration that allows for standard settings and user
settings to reside in separate files, so that installing updated actions
files won’t overwrite individual user settings.
* Support for Perl Compatible Regular Expressions in the configuration
files, and a more sophisticated and flexible configuration syntax.
* GIF de-animation.
* Bypass many click-tracking scripts (avoids script redirection).
* User-customizable HTML templates for most proxy-generated pages (e.g.
* Auto-detection and re-reading of config file changes.
* Most features are controllable on a per-site or per-location basis.